Rock Your Purpose with LuLu
Are you ready to move beyond the asanas?
Rock Your Purpose Teacher Training will give you a solid foundation in personal development so you can show up for your students full-heartedly and authentically.
This training will give you the confidence to continue the path of your own yoga journey and help you discover your unique purpose as a teacher. You will learn to create a powerful vinyasa class that will inspire and empower students, as it unfolds with purpose, intelligence and harmony.
Do you crave more purpose and passion in your practice?
Rock Your Purpose Teacher Training Includes:
- This 200-Hr certification qualifies you for Yoga Alliance’s 200-Hr registration
- Learn the safe and intelligent way to perform poses
- Understanding of alignment, modification and proper use of props
- How to sequence an effective, intelligent vinyasa yoga class for all levels
- Learning to read bodies and teach to all body types
- Principles of anatomy, how it relates to yoga and the ability to work with students who have injuries or limitations
- Learn hands on adjustments and assists
- Chakra Workshop
- Effective listening and communication
- Explore Pranayama – breathing techniques
- Lead meditation practice
- Finding your voice as a yoga teacher
- Introduction to Beginner Yoga, Yin and Prenatal Yoga
- Introduction of the History and Philosophy of Yoga
- The business of yoga and how to market yourself
Are you ready to go on a journey of self-discovery and learn skills to share yoga in a way that will transform lives?
I’m excited about sharing this training with you. I’ll be co-hosting Rock Your Purpose with Community Yoga Studio Owner Caroline Nash and Stacy Hannah. Learn more about them below.
Application Fee $300
Non-refundable/non-transferable application fee
Applications must be submitted with payment on or before January 3rd, 2020. We are accepting a limited number of students, if registration fills up prior to January 3rd, 2020, we reserve the right to close registration early.
Please submit this $300 payment with your application. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card. (Checks made to Community Yoga.)
“Early Bird” Tutition $2,050
Payment is paid in full on or before October 31st, 2019 / 2.5% processing fee for tuition paid via credit card. (*You save $300)
Payment is paid in full after October 31 – but prior to January 3, 2020 / 2.5% processing fee for tuition paid via credit card.
There are 2 scholarships available each year for $500 off total tuition and FREE books. Simply submit your completed application with the $300 non refundable/non-transferable application fee and request the Scholarship application. All Scholarship applications are due by October 25th, 2019.
January 10 – 12th / 24 – 26th
February 21 – 23nd
March 13 – 15th / 27 – 29th
April 17 – 19th
May 1 – 3rd
Friday 6pm – 10pm
Saturday 7:30am – 6:30pm
Sunday 7:30am – 6:30pm
How Yoga Works by Michael Roach
Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
The Four Agreements by Miguel Rui
The Functional Anatomy of Yoga by David Keil
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda