A Paradise in the South of Mexico
Bacalar, Quintana Roo, is truly one of the most sacred and magical places I have ever visited. It’s still a best-kept secret of Mexico, a country rich in natural wonders.
This quiet, dreamy town sits on the “Lagoon of Seven Colors”, a freshwater lagoon nicknamed for its strikingly beautiful blue water and stunning sunsets. The town is surrounded by dense jungle and fascinating Mayan archaeological zones. It’s so energetically charged, you receive the most natural high from simply being there.
The best part? Bacalar hasn’t been tainted by tourism.
It’s still sacred land.
Experience the Magic…
With the commitment to La Luna Laguna Retreat, the healing process begins…
This will be my third retreat in Bacalar, and every time it feels like you’re living in heaven for the week. The 4-star resort is very intimate and private; only our group will be there for the week. There are just 10 rooms and we are the resort staff’s priority.
What I love most about this is that we get the opportunity to rest in the energy that we create together, without distraction.
The rooms are simple, elegant, spacious, and naturally luxurious. There are rooms available over the water (in the Laguna Cabana, you can hear the water flowing underneath the floor) and rooms available just steps from the lagoon (like the Jungle Cabana with views of the water and mangroves.) Each room is similar in style and design, but the Jungle Cabanas are a bit larger in size, fitting up to four guests comfortably. Each room is priced to share, and private rooms are available at an additional cost. A deposit of $500 reserves your space!
Our focus in 2020 is integration. This week is less about dredging up and clearing patterns and more about integrating all that has already come up for us. 2018 & 2019 as a whole were very intense years for spiritual awakening. Some of us, to be quite frank, are getting our asses handed to us right now — rapid growth, change, and transformation. I feel it is true to allow this retreat to be a womb of support for deep integration, mind, body, and spirit. So you can feel more clarity, more energy, and more embodied in the truth of who you are.
The intention behind every piece of this retreat is to create the most delicious, wholesome, and comforting refuge of relaxation possible. You will be nurtured by the land, food, resort staff, massage, yoga, people you’re surrounded by, and, of course, by me.
Together we will create a rich depth of healing that can only be created by us, in the moment, together.
Get ready to breathe the biggest sigh of relief. To feel comfortable in your own skin in a new, life-giving way, and to experience what being at peace truly feels like.
calculating – all the things!
You just get to be yourself. In its entirety.
All of what is included in the price of this retreat is viewable in the brochure, but it’s worth mentioning that you will receive three massage modalities in one week! Talk about nurturing. You’ll no doubt return home a new person.
Here’s a little sneak peek of how you will spend your days:
- Witnessing nature. Watching the sunrise and experiencing the glow of the sun as it reflects on the water. Seeing color in a vivid way. When the full moon rises, releasing all that’s holding you back from joy. Exploring a new way of being.
- Sound healing. Experiencing the power of sound and moving in a way that feels natural and free. Releasing your mind’s limitations.
- Twice daily yoga. Yoga classes are designed around the sun, so we practice at 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Each day, you will have free time from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Naps are frequent and so are adventures.
- Water treatments. Experiencing CranioSacral Therapy in healing waters and being inspired by a new way of thinking.
- Thai massage. Receiving integrated bodywork in paradise.
- Astrological counseling. Learning about yourself and receiving everything you need — nothing more, nothing less.
- Mayan spa treatments. Enjoying a treatment of your choice from a local healer and watching tension melt from your body.
- Integrated bodywork. Receive a luxurious massage that is integrated with many modalities and styles of relaxing and freeing the body’s potential.
- Exploring sacred land. Swimming in the clearest water you’ve ever seen, plus kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and hiking ancient Mayan ruins.
- Laughing out loud. Connecting to yourself and others in a new, richer way.
- Watching your thoughts clear. Understanding your body and mind in a deeper way, integrating what you’ve learned, and watching clarity flood your awareness once more.
- Eating delicious food. Indulging in fresh, organic cuisine directly from the resort’s garden and tasting every morsel of the moment.
- Feeling truly healthy.
- Feeling truly aligned.
- Feeling at home in your skin.
Reserve Your Spot for La Luna Laguna 2020
Now is the time to come home to yourself.
Call me today at (336) 312-7005 and reserve your spot. Travel from the airport is included, so all you have to do is book your flight!
I can’t wait to see you in Mexico. ?
All my love,