Hey, loves! If you’ve been reading my newsletters and/or following me on social media, you know that I’m absolutely loving and expanding the way I use healing crystals. (Okay, I admit it, I’m obsessed.)
These powerful stones help support our energy; they act as allies, keeping the dynamic and nurturing energy of the earth with us. They can support change, offer cellular healing, and bring what we desire into our lives — from health and abundance to clarity, grounding, and peace.
So, what can you do with the crystals you bring into your home?
Create a crystal grid!
A crystal grid is created by using three or more crystals in a triangle, pyramid, square, etc. to amplify the energy of each stone individually and as a whole, while manifesting your desired intention more fully and powerfully. Whatever your goal is, you can create a powerful combination of crystals and watch your manifestations come to life.
Note: This is one way I have intuitively created (for myself) to crystal grid. Use these steps as a guide, not a rulebook. Trust yourself, trust your intuition, and make changes as it feels true for you to do so. Please share your experience with me! I am always excited to learn, grow and share stories. We are in this together.
Pssst! Looking for some new stones to add to your collection?
8 Steps to Creating Your Grid
- First, decide what goal or intention you want to manifest. Are you looking to feel more grounded? Boost your creativity? Create protection? Create amplification? Enhance your intuition? The options are endless! Get clear on your intention so that you can determine which stones to use as part of your grid.
- Choose crystals that are aligned with your intention. For example, if you are creating a grid for energetic protection, stick with Selenite or black and blue colored crystals like Obsidian, Black Tourmaline, and Jet Stone. If you want to manifest love, try pink and green stones like Rose Quartz, Rhodochrosite, Emerald, and Chrysocolla. If you want to create clarity and amplification, grid using Clear Quartz. (You can also include “random” stones that you are most attracted to. There’s no right or wrong; trust yourself and your intuition.)
- Cleanse your space by burning Copal or Palo Santo (space meaning body, home, office, etc.)
- Write your intention on a piece of paper. Then, fold your written intention and place your crystals around it, creating your grid. Allow the paper to hold the center of your crystal grid.
- Take a deep breath and state your intention aloud, or visualize it in your mind’s eye and send its vibration into each crystal, charging it with your intention.
- Set up the surrounding stones in your crystal grid layout. Start on the inside and work your way towards the outside creating a balance as you go. As you place each stone into your grid, keep your intention in mind.
Bonus: Another way to grid is to cross 2 crystals at the four corners of a home or workspace (and on every floor of the house if you choose). You can even add 1-2 stones to porches/garages to expand the grid! If you grid this way, you can infuse your intention into each crystal by holding them in your hands. Allow the nergy and feeling of your intention to charge each crystal before placing them in your desired grid. You can add an extra crystal or two to this infusion to wear on your person and/or add extra amplification or protection to yourself or a particular room in your house. Endless possibilities! Have fun with it.
7. Place a special crystal on top of your written intention, directly in the center of your grid.
8. Finally, activate the crystal grid layout. Take a Clear Quartz crystal point and, starting from the outside, draw an invisible line between each stone to energetically connect them. Think about it like “connecting the dots.”
Bonus: Take time to sit in silence and ground in the energy of your grid through meditation or affirmation. It is your energy and intention that keeps this grid powerful. For even more mystical power, activate your grid on a full moon, new moon, astrological event, or at 11:11 🙂
Below are some examples of crystal grids to inspire your own creation! Notice how each one is balanced throughout. Notice what colors and shapes you’re drawn to as well.
This is my own crystal mandala that I created on October’s New Moon! It’s a little bit different from a grid, but still very powerful and super fun and easy to make. The center is amplified by Clear Quartz, Selenite, Rose Quartz, and Pink Tourmaline for love, light, and clarity. Black Tourmaline is used throughout for grounding the energy in and creating protection.
Got Questions About Crystals?
I’m here to help! I love using crystals as part of my healing sessions, yoga classes, retreats, and more. I also have a beautiful stock of affordable crystals available for you. Let’s connect and find your perfect match!